Product Benefits & Features
- Tamper Proof
- Easy to Clean for Instant Re-use
- Selectable Combination of Sound, Vibration and Flashing Light
- Sensor Locked to Alarm Avoiding Unintentional Disconnection
- 8 Distinctly Different Sounds Preventing 'Auditory Accommodation'
Malem Enuresis Alarms have been designed to maximise success in the treatment of bedwetting as well as provide a safe, efficient and permanent cure. The aim of the alarm is to train the user's brain, through repetitive awakening, to exert automatic control over the bladder.
The Malem MO4 Ultimate is three bedwetting alarms in one, allowing the user to select a sound only (8 distinctly different), sound and vibration or vibration only, all accompanied by a flashing light. The alarms are discreet, comfortable, compact and ultra light. A light and the users selected combination (Sound, Vibration) alarm is triggered as soon as the sensor is moistened. There is a tamper proof selection switch located inside the battery compartment (AAA batteries) designed to prevent accidental or unitentional switching of alarm combination.
How to use the Bed-Wetting Alarm
1. Place the rustproof, moisture sensitive sensor inside an absorbent disposable pad/two pairs of close fitting pants/Y-front pant fold.
2. Run the lead inside the users pyjamas upto the shoulder.
3. Attach the alarm with a safety pin or clip (provided) to the users nightwear top, close to the collarbone.
You may be interested in the following product(s)
MO38TBTEx VAT: £60.29 Inc VAT: £72.35
MO6_KPEx VAT: £119.99 Inc VAT: £143.99