Terms & Conditions
1. About Us
This website is operated by Choice Shops Ltd. which is using the trading name Incontinence Advisors. We aim to offer a substantially larger range than the competition across a series of specialist categories. If you find any of the products on our site retailing at a lower price on another internet site just let us know and we will match that price.
2. Contact Us
For Product query's, contact our fulfilment providers.
Write to us at: Incontinence Advisors c/o Choiceshops Ltd.
Stafford Park 18,
Tel: +44 (0)8000461501
Fax: +44 (0)8443581651
3. No Hassle Return Guarantee
There are several circumstances in which we will happily refund or exchange your purchase.
a) if you change your mind.
The unwanted product must be returned in an as new condition with all packaging and accessories, within 365 days of purchase. If you return a product to us we will not refund the actual cost of delivering the product to you as we will have incurred it. If we return the product on your behalf, we will charge you the actual cost of us doing this. We do not seek to make money out of this, but we do seek to recover our incurred costs and hope you feel that this is fair. We recommend that you make use of a parcel delivery company which will insure you for the value of the goods that you are returning.
b) if the product is faulty or is damaged in transit. We will either refund you or issue you with a credit note to the same value as your purchase as quickly as we can.
c) if the product develops a fault while still within its warranty period. For your convenience, we allow you 28 days in which to return the faulty product to us for either a replacement or a refund. If it is difficult for you to return the product to us yourself simply contact us and we will collect it from you.
Even after the warranty period has expired on your purchase we will endeavour to assist you in fixing the faulty product as quickly as we can. More information here
4. Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods ('The Conditions') will govern all contracts for sale that we enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Please read these Conditions carefully.
1. These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We will happily treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Conditions. You are deemed to accept the Conditions when you place an order for goods with us. The email response sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of it. Your offer is accepted and our contract begins with you, our valued customer, when the goods are dispatched.
3. Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we are unable to supply goods to you for any reason we will try to inform you of the situation and refund any monies paid. If your goods are not available for more than 28 days we will endeavour to contact you and offer you a refund. If, however, you have not received your goods after 28 days and we have not contacted you, please contact customer services department. We will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if we do not supply goods. We do not often have problems with our suppliers, but this does happen from time to time.
4. Some of the goods we sell are of a technical nature and unfortunately it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the goods and keep specifications 100% up to date. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods.
5. AgeUKincontinence.co.uk should not be used as a source of medical advice. The content contained within this website is provided for general information purposes only. Its contents are not intended nor recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice. No information contained within this website should be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Always seek medical advice from a qualified health practitioner for diagnosis and treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
6. Goods, other than faulty goods, may be returned within 28 working days of the date of receipt by you of the goods. As you can appreciate, all such goods must be returned in an 'as new' condition complete with packaging and all accessories, with the packaging unopened. Unfortunately, goods which do not comply with this condition may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, excluding any delivery costs incurred by us. We shall reimburse you within 14 days of our receipt of the returned goods.
7. As you can appreciate, we shall not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performance of our contract, if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control. Including, without limitation; acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
8. As soon as we have delivered the goods to you, you will be responsible for them. When we deliver the goods we will require you to sign for them. If you are not able to sign for a delivery, we will do our utmost to let you know when we intend to deliver the goods again. Our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end at the time the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you. If you refuse delivery of a product, you may be responsible for the cost of delivery and the cost of returning the product to us. Please call us before you do this and we will happily clarify.
9. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days of either
(1) the date of delivery or
(2) the date when you ought reasonable to have known of the defect (where the defect is not apparent upon a reasonable inspection). If damaged goods returned are found not to be defective and in full working order, they will be returned to you. An administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods, along with the cost of carriage will be charged to you, to cover the costs we have incurred.
10. The price for the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. We try to ensure that all prices displayed on our website are accurate, but the price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. If there is a problem, we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price.
11. Payment for the goods must be made by you in accordance with our 'Purchase Procedure'. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to despatch. As you can appreciate, we can accept no responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
12. All prices on our website are in Pounds Sterling and exclusive of VAT and any delivery charges.
13. Payments will show on your bank satements as being made to 'Age UK Advisors'.
14. The contract between us shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. We will however endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days. If you have a complaint contact us (see address in 'About Us' section):
14. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change.
5. User VAT declaration
If you are purchasing a product for your own personal use you may be eligible for relief from any Value Added Tax ("VAT") applicable to your purchase under Group 14 of Schedule 5 to the Value Added Tax Act 1983. If you believe that you meet the criteria for this relief please let us know and we will ask you to complete a "User VAT declaration" at the point of sale to confirm this.
Please note that if you are not entitled to claim relief all sums that we quote as being payable by you in relation to your purchase (including any deposit) are exclusive of VAT and attract an additional payment of VAT at the rate applicable at the time we supply you with the products and / or services which you have purchased.
Delivey charges are not exempt from VAT charges.
6. Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Website Operator This website is operated by Incontinence Advisors, a trading name of Eureka Digital Ltd.
2.1 We grant you, the user, a non–exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
2.2 We may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
3. Materials in Site
3.1 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
3.2 All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
3.3 You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. Commercial use of the material on this website is not permitted. The re–distribution, re–publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties without our prior written consent is prohibited.
3.4 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Accuracy of Information
4.1 The information in this website is given in good faith. It is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy. Please see our 'Terms and Conditions of Sale' regarding the basis on which we will provide goods and services to you.
4.2 The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
5.1 This website contains links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under our strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of that other website.
5.2 You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
6.1 We do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
6.2 We will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or reliance on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus or any errors in the content of this website or any communication from us regarding the same.
6.3 These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
7. Complete Agreement. These terms and conditions (including the 'Privacy Statement') contain all the terms which you have agreed with us in relation to the use of the website.
8. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
8.1 This website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law and where a dispute arises in Wales, the applicable law will be English law as applied in Wales. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
8.2 Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. Safe & Secure Shopping Ordering goods online is considered as safe, if not more so, than ordering goods over the telephone. It is extremely important that you keep your log–in and other registration details such as your password unknown to anyone but yourself. Always make sure you log out after using our site, especially when using a shared computer. In line with our security procedures, we will occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose any personal information which we hold about you. Fraud In the event of unauthorised use of your credit or debit card, you should immediately notify your card provider in accordance with your account terms and conditions. Contact Us If you have any concerns for your privacy and security when using our site please do not hesitate to contact us.
EUREKA DIGITAL LIMITED ("our" or "we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
"AGE UK Trading CIC" comprises of Age UK (charity number: 1128267) and its group of trading subsidiaries (as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006) and works with its "National Partners". (Age Cymru, Age Scotland, Age NI).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Eureka Digital Limited, the Age UK Trading CIC and National Partners would like to keep in touch with you to let you know about the vital work undertaken for older people, products and services. By submitting your email, address and phone number(s) on this website www.ageukincontinence.co.uk ("our site"), you are agreeing to being contacted in these ways by Eureka Digital Limited, Age UK Group and National Partners. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the joint data controllers are Eureka Digital of Unit E, Stafford Park 18, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 3BN, and Age UK of 207–221 Pentonville Road, London N1 9UZ and the data processor is Eureka Digital Limited.
Occasionally, Eureka Digital Limited, Age UK Trading CIC and National Partners may share your data with other organisations that they work with; however, your personal information will not be passed on to any third parties unless you give us permission to do so.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and / or the Age UK Trading CIC and National Partners.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- process orders submitted by you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us, the Age UK Trading CIC and National Partners;
- verify your identity;
- seek your views or comments on the services provided;
- notify you of changes to services;
- improve services or marketing purposes;
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone or electronic means (e–mail or SMS).
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you only if you have consented to this.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by mail or by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to continue to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please e–mail us at email@example.com or telephone us at 0800 849 8032.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Eureka Digital Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Choiceshops Limited our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and obtain your consent. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us at 0800 849 8032.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.