Why Choose Us?
Helping you to maintain independence, confidence and dignity.
Incontinence Advisors and Age UK have teamed up to offer excellent products at reasonable prices. Incontinence Advisors are committed to providing outstanding customer service before, during and after sale
- A personal and expert service
- A wide range of quality products with features designed to make your product the best one for you.
- A commitment to provide the lowest prices possible.
- A team of trained and dedicated advisors to guide and advise you in your choice.
- The knowledge that your purchase helps support the work of Age UK (a registered charity)
Price Beat Guarantee
We guarantee low prices by beating any advertised price by 5%! Challenge us today by calling the Incontinence Advisors with the product, retailer and price information then leave us to do the rest. Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more information.
Age UK Incontinence products are brought to you by Incontinence Advisors
This site is owned and operated by Incontinence Advisors. We always do our very best to keep this site as up to date as possible, however, sometimes due to rapid business changes this is not always possible and we apologise if any information that appears on this website is not 100% current. If you find this to be the case in any respect or would like more clarification on how we work, please call Incontinence Advisors on 0800 849 8032, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us.
Incontinence Advisors. Unit E, Stafford Park 18, Telford, Shropshire TF3 3BN. Company number 05917821 VAT No. 204 4906 31
Age UK are committed to helping more people Love Later Life
One of the ways we do that is through our social enterprise, which sells specially selected products and services, the profits from which are donated back to Age UK the Charity, to help fund our vital charitable services.
We want to provide all our customers with the highest level of service. As part of this commitment we have developed a ‘customer charter’ so that our customers know the principles that guide us and what they can expect from us and our product partners.
We take our responsibilities seriously and have measures in place to constantly monitor and improve our activities to ensure that what we’re offering is as good as it can be.
We always welcome feedback from our customers and views about any improvements that could be made to this.
- We offer products and services, developed to help people make the most of later life,
- Our services and products are competitively priced, reflecting the value of their features and benefits,
- The profits we make from our social enterprise are donated back to our charity to provide vital services for people in later life,
- We will always treat you with respect, dignity, honesty, and courtesy,
- We strive to make sure our services and products are appropriate, accessible and available to older people with a variety of needs,
- When purchasing our products and services, we will provide you with information and give you time to decide, so you can explore the options before making a decision,
- We seek feedback on our products and services so that we can continually improve them,
- Our campaigning and Information & Advice service are independent of and not affected by the interests of our social enterprise.
Can the NHS help you?
You should always consult with a medical professional when faced with bladder or bowel health complaints, you may be able to access the products you need off the NHS.
Incontinence Advisors does however offer a wide selection of brands and products that are not always available on the NHS. In some cases, you may need an extra pack or a toilet aid to help you maintain independence at short notice, we pride ourselves on our service and can get products to you the day after you place your order.