Call free Mon - Fri: 9am to 5pm
Donations to Age UK from Age Co sales are expected to reach £3 million this year
Age Co incontinence products are provided by
Choice Shops Ltd
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a proven and popular antiseptic cream that soothes, heals and protects the affected skin area from a number of skin conditions including nappy rash, eczema and surface wounds. An essential household item.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a popular and effective cream for soothing sore skin, treating nappy rash, eczema and acne. Versatile and healing, this cream can be used by the whole family to soothe all the everyday dramas that may arise.
It's unique formula combats irritating nappy rash, with a emollient to soothe sore skin, it's healing properties and a mild anaethetic to ease any discomfort and pain.
By forming a protective layer on the skin, this formula helps heal wounds, covering the vulnerable area and reduces the risk of contaminants and further discomfort. For eczema and acne, it calms and heals the cracked or sore skin when it's difficult to keep hydrated, forming a defensive barrier to decrease any further infection or irritation.
Sudocrem can also help with bed sores, sunburn and chilblains, soothing the skin and reducing the risk of infection. This125g pot is ideal for families, bags and washrooms and is an essential household item.
1. Ensure the affected area is clean and dry
2. Clean and dry hands and place a tiny amount of Sudocrem on your finger
3. Massage the cream into the skin using a soft, circular motion
4. Aim to create a thin, translucent layer on the skin.
Benefits and Features:
- Calms and Soothes Skin
- Reduces Inflammation and Infection
- Reduces Discomfort and Pain
- Helps with Nappy Rash, Eczema and Surface Wounds
- Forms a Protective Layer on the Skin
- Suitable for Sunburn, Acne, Chilblains and Minor Burns
|Units Per Pack||125|
|Price Per Unit||0.02|
|Delivery Time||Next Working Day|