Call free Mon - Fri: 9am to 5pm
Donations to Age UK charities from Age Co sales are expected to reach £3 million this year
Age Co incontinence products are provided by Choice Shops Ltd
The free-standing Kibworth Bariatric Toilet Frame from Drive Medical features a strong double strut steel frame, E-Clip height adjustment, and is extra wide to suit a variety of users. It's non-slip, non-marking feet ensure extra stability.
The free-standing Kibworth Bariatric Toilet Frame from Drive Medical features a strong double strut steel frame, that can be positioned around the toilet to offer support to the user when lowering onto, and raising off the toilet seat.
It has a maximum user weight of 190kg (30st), is extra wide, and also has E-clip height adjustment, which makes it suitable for use by a wide range of users.
The moulded plastic armrests allow for comfortable grip, and are wipe clean for convenience. It also features non-slip, non-marking feet which ensure extra stability for the user.
The frame itself has been made with a hard-wearing, Duradip® plastic coating, which is peel-resistant for extra longevity. It is also stackable, which ensures that the user can maximise storage space when owning more than one of the frames.
The Kibworth Bariatric Frame is suitable for thermal decomtamination in automated washing machines.
Benefits & Features:
- Double Strut Steel Frame For Maximum Rigidity
- Maximum User Weight Of 190kg (30st)
- E-Clip Height Adjustment Ensures Suitabillity For Various Users
- Wipe Clean Moulded Plastic Armrests For Comfortable Grip
- Non-Slip, Non-Marking Feet For Extra Stability
- Hard-Wearing, Duradip® Plastic Coating
- Peel-Resistant For Longevity
- Stackable To Maximise Storage Space
- Suitable For Thermal Decontamination In Automated Washing Machines
|Width||56cm / 22"|
|Height||64cm / 21"|
|Width Between Arms||50cm (19")|
|Maximum User Weight||190kg (30st)|
|Delivery Time||Next Working Day|