Call free Mon - Fri: 9am to 5pm
Donations to Age UK charities from Age Co sales are expected to reach £3 million this year
Age Co incontinence products are provided by Choice Shops Ltd
The Squatting Toilet Foot Stool allows you to achieve the correct angle whilst sitting on the toilet, by putting your body into a squatting position. This doctor-recommended position allows for comfortable and complete bowel movement, as well a treatment for constipation, haemorrhoids, and protection against pelvic floor weakness.
The Squatting Toilet Foot Stool has been specially designed to position your body so you are squatting when sitting on the toilet. This position is doctor-recommend, as it supports the abdominal walls to allow for a comfortable and complete bowel movement.
Evacuating the bowel completely provides increased comfort, as well as contributing to robust health. Providing relief for all ages, it is also comfortable for pregnant women when using the toilet. The Foot Stool has been designed to help you achieve the correct angle when going to the toilet, whilst also being very durable and easy to clean.
Benefits of Squatting Include:
- Prevention & Treatment Of Constipation
- Prevention & Treatment Of Haemorrhoids
- Protects Against Pelvic Floor Weakness
- Prevention Of Colon Disease
- More Effective Elimination
Benefits & Features of Squatting Toilet Foot Stool:
- Positions Your Body Into A Squatting Position
- Doctor-Recommend Position
- Allows For Complete & Comfortable Bowel Movement
- Provides Relief For All Age
- Helps You Achieve The Correct Angle
|Width||47cm / 18.5"|
|Height||20cm / 7.8"|