1. About Us
This website is operated by Choice Shops Ltd. Choice Shops aim to offer a substantially larger range than the competition across a series of specialist categories. If you find any of the products on the site retailing at a lower price on another internet site just let Choice Shops know and their team will try and match that price.
2. Contact Us
For product queries, contact the fulfilment providers.
Write to the team at:
Choiceshops Ltd c/o Age Co.
Stafford Park 18,
Tel: +44 (0)800 046 1501
3. No Hassle Return Guarantee
There are several circumstances in which Choice Shops will happily refund or exchange your purchase.
- If you change your mind. The unwanted product must be returned in an as-new condition with all packaging and accessories, within 30 days of purchase. If you return a product, Choiceshops will not refund the actual cost of delivering the product to you as that cost will have been incurred. If Choice Shops return the product on your behalf, you will be charged the actual cost of Choice Shops doing this. Choice Shops do not seek to make money out of this, but seek to recover the incurred costs and hope you feel that this is fair. It is recommended that you make use of a parcel delivery company which will insure you for the value of the goods that you are returning.
- If the product is faulty or is damaged in transit. Choice Shops will either refund you or issue you with a credit note to the same value as your purchase as quickly as possible.
- If the product develops a fault while still within its warranty period. For your convenience, Choice Shops allow you 28 days in which to return the faulty product for either a replacement or a refund. If it is difficult for you to return the product yourself simply contact Choice Shops and the team will arrange collection for you.
Even after the warranty period has expired on your purchase Choice Shops will endeavour to assist you in fixing the faulty product as quickly as possible. More information here
4. Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods ('The Conditions') will govern all contracts for sale that Choice Shops enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Please read these Conditions carefully.
- These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Choice Shops will happily treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Conditions. You are deemed to accept the Conditions when you place an order for goods with Choice Shops. The email response sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of it. Your offer is accepted and the Choice Shops contract begins with you, the valued customer when the goods are dispatched.
- Your order for goods is subject to availability. If Choice Shops are unable to supply goods to you for any reason Choice Shops will try to inform you of the situation and refund any monies paid. If your goods are not available for more than 28 days Choice Shops will endeavour to contact you and offer you a refund. If, however, you have not received your goods after 28 days and Choice Shops have not contacted you, please contact their customer services department. Choice Shops will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if Choice Shops do not supply goods. Choice Shops do not often have problems with any suppliers, but this does happen from time to time.
- Some of the goods Choice Shops sell are of a technical nature and unfortunately it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the goods and keep specifications 100% up to date. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on this website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods. All absorbency values are based on the ISO 11948-1/ Rothwell test method which measures the total absorption capacity of a pad in a laboratory environment and does not reflect the way in which urine is passed into the product by a user.
- AgeUKincontinence.co.uk should not be used as a source of medical advice. The content contained within this website is provided for general information purposes only. Its contents are not intended nor recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice. No information contained within this website should be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Always seek medical advice from a qualified health practitioner for diagnosis and treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
- Goods, other than faulty goods, may be returned within 28 days of the date of receipt by you of the goods. As you can appreciate, all such goods must be returned in an 'as new' condition complete with packaging and all accessories, with the packaging unopened. Unfortunately, goods which do not comply with this condition may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, Choice Shops will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, excluding any delivery costs incurred. Choice Shops shall reimburse you within 14 days of the receipt of the returned goods.
- As you can appreciate, Choice Shops shall not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performance of the contract, if it is due to an event beyond reasonable control. Including, without limitation; acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed Choice Shops shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
- As soon as Choice Shops have delivered the goods to you, you will be responsible for them. When Choice Shops deliver the goods it will be required for you to sign for them. If you are not able to sign for a delivery, Choice Shops will do our utmost to let you know when it is intended for the goods to be delivered again. Choice Shops' responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end at the time the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you. If you refuse delivery of a product, you may be responsible for the cost of delivery and the cost of returning the product to Choice Shops. Please call the customer services team before you do this and they will happily clarify.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform Choice Shops within 7 days of either
- The date of delivery or
- The date when you ought reasonably to have known of the defect (where the defect is not apparent upon a reasonable inspection). If damaged goods returned are found not to be defective and in full working order, they will be returned to you. An administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods, along with the cost of carriage will be charged to you, to cover the costs Choice Shops have incurred.
- The price for the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order. Choice Shops are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on the website is wrong. Choice Shops try to ensure that all prices displayed on the website are accurate, but the price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by Choice Shops prior to processing your order. If there is a problem, Choice Shops will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price.
- Payment for the goods must be made by you in accordance with the Choice Shops 'Purchase Procedure'. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to despatch. As you can appreciate, Choice Shops can accept no responsibility if any details you provide are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
- All prices on our website are in Pounds Sterling and exclusive of VAT and any delivery charges.
- Payments will show on your bank statements as being made to 'Age Co IAdvisors 0800 046 1501'.
- The contract between Choice Shops and you shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Choice Shops operate a complaints handling procedure which they will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. Choice Shops will however endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days. If you have a complaint contact the team (see address in 'Contact Us' section):
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any contract subsisting between Choice Shops and you at the time of such change.
5. User VAT declaration
If you are purchasing a product for your own personal use you may be eligible for relief from any Value Added Tax ("VAT") applicable to your purchase under Group 14 of Schedule 5 to the Value Added Tax Act 1983. If you believe that you meet the criteria for this relief please let Choice Shops know and you will be asked to complete a "User VAT declaration" at the point of sale to confirm this.
Please note that if you are not entitled to claim relief all sums that Choice Shops quote as being payable by you in relation to your purchase (including any deposit) are exclusive of VAT and attract an additional payment of VAT at the rate applicable at the time Choice Shops supply you with the products and/or services which you have purchased.
Delivery charges are not exempt from VAT charges.
6. Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- Website Operator: This website is operated by Choice Shops.
- Choice Shops grant you, the user, a non–exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
- Choice Shops may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
- Materials in Site
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Choice Shops. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Choice Shops, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. Commercial use of the material on this website is not permitted. The redistribution, republication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties without Choice Shops' prior written consent is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Accuracy of Information
- The information on this website is given in good faith. It is subject to change without notice. Choice Shops are not responsible for any inaccuracies and make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy. Please see our 'Terms and Conditions of Sale' regarding the basis on which Choice Shops will provide goods and services to you.
- The information on this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- This website contains links to other websites. Choice Shops accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under Choice Shops' strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of that other website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent to Choice Shops.
- Choice Shops do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- Choice Shops will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or reliance on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus or any errors in the content of this website or any communication from us regarding the same.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude Choice Shops' liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Choice Shops' negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for Choice Shops to exclude or to attempt to exclude Choice Shops liability.
- Complete Agreement. These terms and conditions (including the 'Privacy Statement') contain all the terms which you have agreed with Choice Shops in relation to the use of the website.
- Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This website is controlled and operated by Choice Shops from our offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained within this website shall be governed by English law and where a dispute arises in Wales, the applicable law will be English law as applied in Wales. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
- Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Safe & Secure Shopping Ordering goods online is considered as safe, if not more so, than ordering goods over the telephone. It is extremely important that you keep your log–in and other registration details such as your password unknown to anyone but yourself. Always make sure you log out after using the site, especially when using a shared computer. In line with Choice Shops security procedures, Choice Shops will occasionally request proof of identity before Choice Shops disclose any personal information which is held about you. Fraud In the event of unauthorised use of your credit or debit card, you should immediately notify your card provider in accordance with your account terms and conditions. Contact Choice Shops if you have any concerns for your privacy and security when using this site please do not hesitate to contact the Choice Shops team.
- In accordance with the Information Commissioner’s Office – Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, customers will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional materials when initially providing their personal information, and during any subsequent electronic communications.
Changes to these terms
Any changes we may make to these terms in the future will be posted on this website so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. If we make any significant changes we’ll make this clear on this website.
Review of these Terms
We keep these terms under regular review. They were last updated on 30th April 2019.