Product Benefits & Features
- Easy to Clean for Instant Reuse
- Tamper Proof - No On/Off Switch
- 8 Distinctly Different Sounds Preventing 'Auditory Accommodation'
- Sensor Locked to Alarm Avoiding Unintentional Disconnection
Malem Enuresis Alarms have been designed to maximise success in the treatment of bed-wetting as well as provide a safe, efficient and permanent cure. The aim of the alarm is to train the user's brain, through repetitive awakening, to exert automatic control over the bladder.
The Malem MO3 Bedwetting Alarms are ergonomically designed, discreet, colourful, compact and light. Each alarm comes with a long lasting, easy to clean sensor which is placed within the users disposable pad or between two pairs of close fitting pants. A light and one of 8 distinctly different sounds are triggered as soon as the sensor is moistened, waking the user. The alarm uses standard alkaline batteries and under normal use they should last the course of the treatment (3 months).
How to use the Bed-Wetting Alarm
1. Place the rustproof, moisture sensitive sensor inside an absorbent disposable pad/two pairs of close fitting pants/Y-front pant fold.
2. Run the lead inside the users pyjamas upto the shoulder.
3. Attach the alarm with a safety pin or clip (provided) to the users nightwear top, close to the collarbone.