Product Benefits & Features
- Easily cleaned and dried
- Random Eight Sounds to Prevent 'Auditory Accommodation'
- Volume Control
- Can Record Own Sounds, Music or Personal Message
- Rust-Proof and Comfortable Plastic Bed Mat
Malem Enuresis Alarms have been designed to maximise success in the treatment of bed-wetting as well as provide a safe, efficient and permanent cure. The aim of the alarm is to train the user's brain, through repetitive awakening, to exert automatic control over the bladder.
The MO6 Ultimate Choice Bedside Alarm is ergonomically designed, smart and colourful. The user can select from three alarm sound options: record own personal message, a choice of any eight loud single sounds or random eight sounds to prevent 'auditory accommodation.' Each alarm comes with a reliable, rust-proof, embossed and comfortable plastic Bed-Mat (54x42cm). The Bed-Mat fits between the sheet and the mattress and can be easily cleaned and dried. The Ultimate Choice Bedside Alarm is connected to the Bed-Mat via a slim wire (2.2m) which does not disturb the user in bed.
How to use the Bed-Wetting Alarm
1. Place the rust-proof plastic Bed-Mat between the sheet and mattress
2. Connect the Bed-Mat to the alarm via a slim wire
3. Place alarm next to the bed
You may be interested in the following product(s)
MO38TBTEx VAT: £60.29 Inc VAT: £72.35
MO12Ex VAT: £122.99 Inc VAT: £147.59